Are you looking for more information about how you can prevent your child from developing middle ear infections? You can read more about this and the other topics explored in our recent blogs by looking through the resources below. For additional information, call Sunrise Children’s Hospital at (702) 233-5437—we are happy to answer any health-related question you may have.
- This article from KidsHealth.org provides a comprehensive overview on how the heart works and what having a heart murmur means for your child.
- Mitral valve prolapse is a congenital condition that can lead to a benign heart murmur. Learn more about this condition by reading this article from PubMed Health.
- The New York State Department of Health answers some frequently asked questions regarding ear infections in children in this article.
- Read this comprehensive overview from WebMD.com to learn more about ear infections in adults and children.
- This fact sheet from the American Lung Association outlines statistics related to children with asthma.
- You can read more about the different types of burns and their symptoms in this MedlinePlus article.
- The American Burn Association provides helpful resources about burn prevention on their website.
- This overview from The New York Times describes the causes, symptoms, and treatment of sinusitis.
- In this article, the American Academy of Otolaryngology explains how to know if your child has sinusitis.