If you are concerned about holiday health and safety, Sunrise Children’s Hospital offers helpful services to keep your family well through all seasons. Learn about how we can help you manage your family’s health by visiting us online, calling (702) 731-5437, or using our interactive patient services, such as H2U classes and our iTriage Symptom Checker App for your phone.
- The American Diabetes Association offers information on the carbohydrate content of popular varieties of Halloween candy.
- See some strategies for creating a safe trick-or-treating outing at CDC.gov.
- WomensHealth.gov can help you understand the health benefits of breastfeeding.
- Learn about the nutritional guidelines for infants at USDA.gov.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention can help you understand breast cancer with this helpful guide.