Sunrise Children’s Hospital offers breastfeeding classes along with help preparing for childbirth and the early stages of your child’s life through our Labor & Delivery Unit. Explore all of our services and learn how we can be a part of your pregnancy by calling our Consult-A-Nurse healthcare referral line at (702) 233-5437 or visiting our website.
- See how your reproductive history plays a role in your breast cancer risk at Cancer.gov.
- Check out ACOG.org to get a look at how to perform a breast self-exam.
- MedlinePlus offers this interactive guide to breast lump biopsies so you can prepare for your procedure.
- Visit BreastCancer.org to learn about genetic counseling before breast cancer surgery.
- Read the stories of women who have struggled with breast cancer during pregnancy at Cancer.org.